Tuesday 1 April 2008

libgda3 3.0.2-3

Earlier today I've just made my first package upload to the Debian archives (and no, this isn't an April 1st. joke :P). It was a debian revision of libgda3, with the following changes:
  • Updated the section of the doc-base file. For future reference, recent versions of the doc-base package install a list of valid sections on /usr/share/doc-base/data/section.list. BTW, there is an impressive number of packages which need to update their doc-base files, which is a very simple change.
  • Updated the copyright file with a cooler machine-readable one; added some copyright info which was missing (about the GFDL'ed docs) and made lintian happier by using proper copyright lines
  • Added a patch to fix an ia64 failure on the documentation building process (Thanks again, Steve and Chris).
Now the bad news: The building still fails in ia64... and I have no idea way. Below is an excerpt from the full build log:
        
Writing ch18.html for chapter
I/O error : No such file or directory
I/O error : No such file or directory
runtime error: file file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/html/chunker.xsl line 202 element document
xsltDocumentElem: unable to save to ch18.html
I'm not sure when I'll have time to try debugging this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: