Thursday 2 August 2007

Goodbye vacation

It has been some time since my last blog post... The thing is, my university vacations ended this week, and overall left a bad taste. Unfortunately, complications ranging from buying a very big new toy from some reasonably strong illness have made an already tight schedule simple impossible to follow. On the end, I haven't dedicated enough time for anything I wanted to during these vacations: Didn't sleep as much as I would like, didn't dedicate enough time to my gf, didn't advance my Summer of Code project anything near as much as I wanted, didn't help a friend to get a Linux install in his shining new laptop, didn't fix my work's server RAID array, didn't package the newest mergeant... The list goes on... I guess what I wanted to say is: sorry. I know I'm owing a lot of stuff for a lot of people, and I'm really sorry I haven't been able to deliver what I should. I hope to fix all of these ASAP (maybe excluding the sleeping one, seems like a lost cause :P) Now if just the Sao Paulo's metro stopped this stupid strike...

No comments: